Short Little Span of Attention

It appears that we are collectively A.D.D.

Attention-Deficit-Disorder.

I kept singing the Paul Simon lyric:

“I got a short little span of attention and whoa the nights are so long.”

Maybe we could’ve handled it as South Korea did with testing, tracing and isolation.

Push everything out a couple of months, and let it pass.

Couldn’t do it!

Didn’t have the stomach for it.

They tossed the re-open guidelines out for all to consider....

...a 14-day decline in cases.

Nah, that would take two weeks!!

And it is a different world. One where everything is at our fingertips. I want what I want and I want it now!

We weren’t ever going to wait.

We are free!

You can’t take our freedoms away!!

The sadness is taking control for me.

We didn’t unite in the face of the virus.

Instead, the sides are drawn.

In this corner, wearing masks...

...the liberal wimps.

And in this corner, guns drawn, we want our freedom.

I have a pretty good seat to watch the battle, and I know who is going to win.

The virus. 🦠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie