Yankees in London

It’s a weird little field trip.

The Yankees have been red-hot...

...a lot like the ‘98 team.

I don’t expect them to lose.

They were down 5-0 in the 2nd inning the other day, and I had little doubt that they’d score at least 5.

They scored 8.

Won 8-7 on a walk-off.

9 of 10 on their home stand, and then two days off to face the Red Sux twice in London.

Do they even like baseball over there?

I might want to go to London some day, but for now all I think of when someone mentions London is Chevy Chase driving around and around and looking at Big Ben.

That and the weird accents and the bad teeth.

I know those are all stereotypes, but the bad teeth is a thing! They make good television shows over there and we watch from time to time.

“Don’t they have dentists?” I asked.

Anywhoha...

Yankees versus Sux.

Yanks have a 9 game lead on them...

...my New England friends are talking about the Patriots.

The Bruins got smoked in their own building in game 7.

The Celtics are falling apart.

The Sux suck.

Worst part?

Two days without the Yankees

They were red hot!

Let’s hope they get two quick wins and get back with all their teeth intact!

Summer is here, and I want a title...

...The Yankees wiiiiiiinnnn!

Hope they play Sinatra for them after the sweep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie