Read!!!!

Robert Mueller has to be disgusted.

He spent two years working on a report that detailed an attack on the country and the potential crimes of the freaking president of the country and...

...it appears that NO ONE READ THE FREAKING THING!

Mueller than stands up on Wednesday morning and says:

We didn’t exonerate him and if we could have, we would have indicted him.

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders immediately stood up and said:

THE EXACT OPPOSITE THING!!!

We are in the middle of a freaking kindergarten class, people, and Mueller has to be absolutely disgusted.

I AM!

“The President is in a bad mood,” one of the talking heads said.

WHO CARES???

Will it upset his 3 rounds of golf this week?

Yet, the thing that gets me is that the members of Congress haven’t read the damn report.

“My wife and I are very busy each day getting our kids off to school and then we have to get ourselves to work.”

That’s what one of the dipsh*t senators said.

It’s 450 pages!

I read it the first day.

I work.

Longer days than the damn senators, I imagine.

You know what I got out of it?

He’s guilty!

Of all sorts of crap.

HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED.

The fact that they hadn’t read it isn’t an excuse.

If you can’t read it...

...you should go too.

IT’S YOUR JOB!

All of this is disgusting to me.

They aren’t impeaching him - even though they should - because they’re worried about the 2020 election.

All they’ve been doing since the last election has been arguing about who cheated and why and then one freaking lie after another.

They have time to lie!

How come they don’t have time to read?

Read the report...

...then kick all the liars out.

Put them in cages.

Where they can spend time reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie