Sammy Boy

The dogs both got sick on Sunday night.

At 3:30 in the morning I heard Sam trying to comfort Melky, who was upset about not being able to make it upstairs.

I had to be up by 5:00 anyway, and I knew the only way I could stop Melky from crying was to be near her.

I slept on the couch beside her...

...and gave Sam some relief.

“I feel so bad for her,” Sam said.

“Get some sleep.”

And I tell that story because it’s Sammy Boy’s birthday and I just wanted to show you the kind of guy he is.

The best kind.

He’s always willing to help (even if he whines once in awhile).

He does what he’s supposed to do.

He likes the Yankees.

And he loves his family...

...including his dogs.

Sam is the ultimate home guy...

...he’d rather be home than almost anywhere else in the world...

...and we’re good with that!

So, Happy Birthday to our last born.

A great kid...

...who’s gonna’ be a good man.

Love you, buddy.

Proud of you every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie