A Perfect Day of Golf

Sometimes golf can really get on your nerves.

Every once in a blue moon, you hit a perfect shot.

There was a little of each going on yesterday.

We had our usual 4-some together, and we had the perfect tee-time:

7:50 a.m.

And then we all got out of the gate slow!

I actually got an 8 on the 2nd hole. Hit a nice 75-yard shot out of a bunker that was 10 yards from the pin.

It was time to regroup.

Went walking after my ball on the 3rd hole to talk to myself a little. Team meetings in golf are a lonely thing. By the 5th hole my shots were back.

I got in a groove.

So did everyone else.

Collectively we had 15 pars and 3 birdies.

On a short par 3, I hit a ball that was headed straight for the pin. It just rolled by the hole.

Then JC hit it closer.

I closed out the par. He 3-putted, but he just missed a hole in one on the 17th hole and made that birdie putt.

Pops chipped one in from 30 yards out.

A lot of fist-bumping going on.

The weather was perfect.

Life is better when the sun shines on your face.

Golf is better when the ball goes in the cup.

Now to just wait 7 days to the next round.

Felt good to sweat. The hot dogs at the turn went down easy.

Hope your day went just as smoothly.

Now to get that damn hole in one someday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie