What Are You Doing Home????

Quite late to the party, but we’re watching the show ‘Transparent’.

First off, it’s good...

...pretty funny and kind of wild.

The grown Dad decides that he’s been living his life in the wrong body all along, and starts wearing women’s clothes.

The first few episodes is about breaking the news to his grown children.

“You should do that,” Kathy said.

“What?”

“We’ll dress you up like a woman. Then we’ll make sure the kids catch you. You can act surprised that they caught you.”

We both started laughing.

“It would scar them for life,” I said.

And it’s not that we’re against anyone else doing such a thing, but it would certainly make my boys lose it.

“I’d look good, too,” I said.

“Hideous,” Kathy said.

“A dress, a wig, lipstick, pearls...and I could be sitting there putting on my makeup when they come in,” I said.

Transparent.

It’s really a pretty good show.

I don’t think I could do that to my boys, though...

...and Kathy is most likely right.

Hideous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie