The πŸ‘Έ Queen πŸ‘‘

That whole royalty gig is lost on me, but I kinda’ dig the queen.

She’s got a look to her, and I heard that the tiara she plucked for the state visit of the American President was one that wards off evil.

She didn’t just pick one out of the closet.

And man, sad to say, but Donald looks woefully out of place in the fancy clothes. There was one shot where people seemed to be running for cover, believing that buttons were about to fly.

I’m not picking on him for his weight, but sometimes that orange hair and forced smile is too much to take in, especially when he’s got on the good clothes.

It’s also quite embarrassing to see how he’s being treated by the people over there...

...he’s garnering the sort of respect he gets here.

The baby πŸ‘Ά Trump is flying high.

The streets are empty.

There’s a new characterization of him on a toilet, tweeting.

“I have only seen one small protest. The rest is fake news.”

Then we pan out to see thousands gathered...

...all gathering in loud protest.

That’s pretty sad.

I remember when they threw a shoe at George W.

I thought it was too much and it pissed me off a little.

This guy gets what he gets.

He deserves all the scorn, and more.

Thing is...

...he doesn’t care.

But the queen knows.

She’s wearing the tiara to prove it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie