We Had A Good Run

So, the climate change debate is raging again.

I read a long article about how it’s all gonna’ end by 2050 because we’re going to burn the hell up.

I’ll be 86 that year.

I’m imagining that I’ll be begging to get out by then.

Of course, that’s just them brainy scientists talking. They’re probably being a tad dramatic as they’re trying to get someone to actually do something to change the course of things.

Trump doesn’t believe it...

...so he’s dragging his 30% with him.

“What do those science geeks know? It snowed this winter!”

Some of it bores me because it’s kinda’ like knowing that 4 out of 5 dentists approve of tooth paste, but we decided to hear what the 5th guy wanted to say.

Yet, we start talking about the end of time maybe we’ll listen a little.

I don’t want to be standing in line at the end.

That might be the deal if we all go as once.

Up or down.

There will be long-ass lines either way.

I’m pretty sure that there won’t ever be a consensus on all of this. There are people who think that the universe can police itself.

Yet the stats are pretty alarming.

I’m not gonna’ worry about it much...

...but I’m truly not looking forward to burning to a crisp at the age of 86.

I’ll have kids here...

...maybe even grandkids.

They deserve a life.

So, maybe we should study it a little more and do something if that’s where we are.

‘Course that might make sense...

...and right now...

...we appear to be senseless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie