Orenthal Has A Half-A-Million Followers

I have no idea how many people follow me on Facebook or Twitter or even read this blog. I don’t know how many books I’ve sold of any of my titles, and people are shocked when I say that I don’t care.

I truly don’t.

Yet, I saw something yesterday that I cared.

O.J. Simpson posted a video to Twitter that announced that he was joining the platform so he could clear things up and “get back” at people.

Orenthal has a somewhat spotty history of getting back at people. He nearly cut off two heads to get back at his ex and her friend.

A few hours after the announcement he had a couple hundred thousand followers.

By Sunday afternoon he had a half-a-million.

Why?

What the hell is wrong with people?

And, of course, the Juice has always been able to get people to look at him.

My problem is that it isn’t about him!

Are you following him?

If so, think of what it says...

...about you!

What can he provide?

Wisdom?

A path to the real killers?

Golf tips?

Are you looking for his fantasy football advice?

This isn’t about not forgiving a guy for a 25-year-old crime.

He chopped two people in half in the prime of their lives...

...he got off...

...and he has never once voiced anything other than:

Poor me!

I have a personal stand against OJ.

His name is on the Buffalo Bills Ring of Honor.

This year they brought his number 32 out of the cobwebs.

How tone deaf can you be?

I won’t step foot in that place for a football game until that name comes down.

It won’t.

That says something about the Bills, I guess.

I wonder if they’ll follow him on Twitter.

I won’t.

Why are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie