Authoritarian Regime

On Saturday afternoon, Trump sent out a tweet that was one of the most pathetic things I’d ever seen.

“Heading to the South Korean border and maybe Kim Jong will see this tweet and come by to say hello and shake my hand.”

I’m not kidding. I’m paraphrasing a little, but his tweet was even more pathetic than that.

I thought about a note that I might have written to my crush back in 9th grade.

“I’m gonna’ be at the library in between 3rd and 4th period if you want to say ‘Hi.’”

No one met with the North Korean leader through the years because he doesn’t deserve a seat on the world’s stage.

For some reason, Trump is sending love letters.

Then there is Saudi Arabia.

They flat-out murdered an American-based reporter.

“He denied it.”

You know how many murderers locked up say that they’re innocent?

Yeah.

All of them.

Trump believes people who deny the crimes. (Unless you’re black).

Yet, the most pathetic display of affection was saved for Putin.

They yucked it up about getting rid of journalists, meddling in the election, and the Mueller report.

One thing is clear:

Trump likes dictators.

He’s cozying up to the worst the world has to offer.

There was a report from a Russian news station that said that Putin is a little ashamed by how much Trump loves him.

How odd is that?

He fights with Canada, Mexico, Germany, England and Australia.

He bends over backwards for the leaders of Russia, North Korea and Saudi Arabia.

It’s kind of scary.

First off, because he’s most likely being played.

Secondly, because he appears to have aspirations to become such a leader...

...and of course, that’s not possible, right.

This is America!

We the People!!

We wouldn’t ever let something like that happen, right?

Wouldn’t have thought so but the last couple of years have been downright scary.

You know what aggravates me most of all though?

We’re being conned by a dumb-dumb.

Don’t just listen to his interviews...

...instead, read the transcripts of those interviews.

I dare you.

Every single answer to every single question is nonsensical, incomprehensible and filled with lies.

That’s the guy who’s going to take us down?

If his best friends...

...authoritarian dictators have their way...

“Meet me! Shake my hand!!! Say hello? Pretty please! I love you!!”

I’m embarrassed and ashamed...

...but most of all.

I’m a little worried.

‘Cause dumb-dumb is getting a lot of help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie