Who Loves You Buffalo????

The Bills are historically horrendous.

There was a play in the game where there receiver lined up to catch a pass but was obliterated by the defensive player.

“How is that not pass interference?” One of the boys who actually went to the game for the first half but left ‘cause it was 28-0.

Turns out it’s legal if you’re still on the line of scrimmage.

The QB was throwing the ball to a guy who was three feet in front of him!

And I don’t ever watch a whole football game, but I caught a little of Rams-Saints.

“Doesn’t look like the same game the Bills play, does it?” Jake asked.

“Why can’t Buffalo have anything good?” Sam chimed in.

So, they shifted their love to the Sabres who won 9-2 on Saturday.

“The Sabres are back!” Jake tweeted.

The Rangers beat the Sabres 3-1 on Sunday.

Back to normal!

“We’re looking at our first lake snow of the season!” Channel 2 exclaimed. “It could be a significant event!”

Oh, goody!

Just over a month ago, I played golf with my buddies.

We talked about getting out one more time before things went to hell...

...we didn’t make it.

We are looking at 6 months now.

Makes me want to cry.

The Bills have 4 more Home games...

...they’re 2-7.

We may stay around 30 degrees for a long stretch here.

“I’m going to the Jags game,” Sam said. “They have tickets available for five bucks!”

“You’ll be home by halftime,” I said.

“Nope,” He said. “I’m seeing good things. We’re gonna’ rip off 7 straight, and we’ll be unbeaten next year.”

Yeah.

That’s the other thing about Buffalonians...

...we’re a hearty bunch.

I hate snow and cold.

It’s like getting drilled at the line of scrimmage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie