It’s Chicken, People!!!

I don’t eat at fast food places.

But when I was out in Kansas (after some prompting by Pops) I went to Chik-Fil-A.

Damn!

The spicy chicken sandwich is good!

(I usually had more than one), and I stopped every time I went to the job in Olathe.

Well, big news!!!

We have one in the Buffalo area.

I was happy to hear that, but I grew a little perplexed when I heard that people were camped out in the parking lot awaiting the grand opening.

The prize for doing so is a free chicken sandwich a week for the entire year.

Dudes...

...it’s a chicken sandwich!

They’re $3.00!!

I wouldn’t camp out for Bruce tickets at this point in my life.

A chicken sandwich????

I’m sure that I’ll make my way over sometime soon...

...but given the reaction to the opening it may be a little while.

Cripes!

Chicken sandwiches topped our local news!

They’re on the hot trail of the rotund, orange clown and Russia is attacking their neighbors...

...and here in Buffalo...

...we’re camping out for chicken sandwiches!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie