Friday

Sometimes it feels that it takes a month for a Friday to get here.

The work around the house has slowed a little, as I had to take a couple of nights off...

...too stressed and sore, but “WE” are down to just a single room.

I say “WE” because I actually heard my beautiful wife tell her parents that “WE are painting the house.”

WE?????

The closest she’s come to helping was when she put her hand on a wall that hadn’t dried yet.

Still, it is just a long week....

...and it will be ready for the holiday season.

We’re less than 3 weeks to Thanksgiving!

That’s nuts!!

And yet, that’s the illusion of time.

The clock seems to stop at times when you’re at work and want to be home, or you’re watching the Buffalo Bills offense...

...but the months and years fly on by, right?

“I’m counting the minutes. I wish it was five o’clock,” a young girl once said during a workday.

“Don’t ever wish time away,” I said.

And that’s a phrase that I try and remember on the long days.

Life is short...

...even on its longest days.

You know what else doesn’t make sense???

It’s going to feel like it’s only ten minutes until Monday.

Time.

Don’t ever wish it away.

Unless you’re painting...

...then it’s fine.

WE are almost done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie