Give Everyone A Rake

I really can’t take the stupidity anymore.

I don’t understand the people who have his back either.

Trump came out and said that the fires could’ve been avoided had the forest been raked like they do in Finland.

He also said, “people are burned beyond recognition.”

How tone deaf can someone be?

There are a thousand people still missing, the fires are still raging. People ran for their lives, leaving their homes...

...Americans being destroyed by a tragedy.

An American President needs to be a consoler. He needs to let people know that it will be all right...

...somewhere down the line.

It’s not about placing blame because it’s a state that didn’t vote red, and there are experts in the field of forest management.

Believe it or not, Trump doesn’t know more than everyone in every field about everything. I heard it said, when he was running for President that he offered highly simplistic solutions to extremely complicated problems.

Raking it out?

I don’t know much about forest management either, but it’s so sad to realize that there’s no compassion involved.

There were people out there, who lost loved ones, listening to his words and he hits them with:

“The people are burned beyond recognition.”

Yet, the stupidity continued.

“I like great climate.”

He said that too in answer to a question about climate change.

And if it was just a one-off...

...well, everyone makes mistakes.

But it’s every day...

...it’s three or four major lies a day...

...all designed to put himself in a good light.

“I should’ve went to Arlington, but I was busy making calls. I should’ve gone like I went last year.”

He didn’t go last year.

I fear that it is going to get worse...

...but I don’t know how.

I’ve just had my fill of stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie