I Quit!

The Bills took another beating on Sunday.

Yet, the loss was overshadowed by the fact that one of their players quit at halftime.

Vontae Davis up and quit!!

Now, it’s more complicated than that because it isn’t like you or me quitting a job...

...he was paid $4 million dollars for this year!

He gets to keep it.

He put out a statement after the game saying that he could no longer play at the high-level he expected to play at, he didn’t want to risk his health, family...

...blah, blah, blah.

He couldn’t be bothered to finish the game???

He left!

Got in his car and left!!

That’s almost funny.

Last week he didn’t dress at all...

...so he made $4 million for 30 minutes of game time!

They were down 28-6 at the half.

Terry Pegula has a lot of money. He’s gotta’ stop telling people about it.

Davis quit, Boldin quit before the season started last year, Icognito quit, two coaches - Mularkey and Marrone quit. The wide receiver, Percy Harvin played 2 games and quit cause he was hurt, and they signed him again (paid him again), when he said he wasn’t hurt anymore.

Then he quit again!

I’m wondering if I can get a deal.

Just a million or so.

Just sign me, hand me the check and I’ll quit immediately.

Dopes.

0-16 is a possibility folks....

...even though my boys are thinking 14-2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie