So What?????

The Red Sux clinched the AL East on Thursday night. They did it at the stadium besides. I inadvertently clicked on a post that showed them shooting champagne.

I don’t care.

They won the East because they beat the bad teams, they had a very friendly schedule, they stayed healthier, and they had a $75 million payroll advantage.

So what?

They won the division last year.

Didn’t win a playoff game.

It’s time to look at my playoff picks from April.

In the AL, I was right about New York, Boston, Cleveland and Houston.

I had Seattle as the 2nd Wild Card...Oakland will be there.

I had the Yankees winning the pennant...

...still do.

Yankees over A’s

Indians over Astros

Yankees over Suck Sux

Yankees over Indians.

In the NL, I did worse.

I had Washington winning the East - it will be Atlanta.

I had Cubs winning the central - they will. Cards as wild card.

I had Dodgers and Rockies in out of the west.

I thought it would be Yankees-Nationals in Series.

It’ll be Yankees over the Dodgers.

Like 1978.

Didn’t win the east.

Who cares?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie