Overload

There’s too much news!

Cosby was found guilty, Golden Gate Killer arrested, Trump’s attorney is pleading the 5th, Congress won’t protect Mueller, Scott Pruitt and Sean Hannity are taking handouts, the NFL Draft, LeBron with a buzzer beater, North Korea, Trump and Marcon holding hands!

What the hell is going on?

Know what I’ve been doing?

Ignoring it all!!

Working and watching the 27-Time World Champion Greatest Franchise in the History of Organized American Sports go on a 6-game winning streak...

...and shuffling through the cold weather!

I grew so weary of Donald that I just stopped listening to the news...

...I got it in small doses on Twitter.

But let’s catch up:

It’s a witch hunt!!

That has resulted in the arrests of Manafort, Flynn, Gates, the Russians and now the lawyer.

“He did very little work for me,” Trump announced.

Why do I think that Kanye West is going to end up being the Secretary of State?

And it isn’t really my way to stick my head in the sand and ignore things.

“Are you okay?” A close friend texted me.

“I’m good, why?” I asked.

“You’re way too quiet!”

I’m just watching baseball!

⚾️ ⚾️ ⚾️ ⚾️ ⚾️

Didi is going off!!

The Bills got the guy every wanted, right???

Go Kanye!!!

I’ll plug back in when Hannity is in cuffs!

Do they serve pudding in jail?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie