Condoms & Easter Eggs

I caught the opening of the 140th Easter Egg hunt on the White House lawn.

A few observations:

1). They talked about the hard work that the First Lady performs in the days...and months!...leading up to the event. Evidently, Melania chose th color of the eggs back in December. It was an agonizing decision.

2). I know Trump needs everyone to know he’s doing a tremendous, tremendous job, but in the introduction of the Easter egg hunt he explained that the economy is doing great, best of all times, perhaps, that’s what people are saying.

Ya’ think the 5-Year-olds gave a crap?

Then reporters started shouting out questions because there hasn’t been a press conference in 16 months. It all ended in a bit of a rant about DACA...something Trump knows little about. Whatever, right?

3). Barron looks uncomfortable. I know it’s weird to even talk about the kids of the first couple, but Barron is always in a suit, and he definitely didn’t look like he was going to find any eggs. I hope he’s enjoying life. Somehow.

In any event, it’s supposed to be a fun thing. I imagine that the kids had a good time, but man, it was a weird ceremony.

Speaking of weird, there’s a new social media sensation.

Kids are snorting condoms up their noses and pulling them out their mouths.

How dopey is that?

It sounds a lot like the eating Tide Pods

I can’t even imagine snorting a condom...

...I don’t think my kids would do it, but you never know.

It’s all about trying to get a bit of attention on social media, right?

Yet, as a Safety guy, I just can’t imagine doing something like that.

What if something goes wrong?

You could suck the rubber into your lungs. You can choke to death. There’s a threat of infection, allergies...

...dopey!

I never actually cared much for truth or dare.

We were all dared...as kids...I usually bowed out.

I like to think that 15-year-old me wouldn’t have done it either.

Ah well...

...just another weird day in what seems like has been a long, strange stretch.

I hope those kids had fun on the front lawn of the White House.

I also hope they skip the condom snorting stage of life

Unreal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie