Happy Easter!🐣🐇🐰

Hard not to think of Easter without thinking about how Mom hid our Easter baskets until we were adults.

Which made for some interesting scenarios.

We used to find each other’s baskets and re-hide them.

I’ve told the story plenty of times, but Jim and Jeff once hid mine so well that I stopped looking.

Found it a few days later...

...the chocolate had melted.

One of the most memorable Easter dinners I ever had was down in Maryland.

The Switala family had me over and I ate so much food that day...

...and I laughed for hours.

This year will be strange.

Sam headed off to see his best buddy, Johnny in North Carolina. Jake is heading back to college on Monday.

The week ahead is a glimpse into the future.

Plenty of episodes of Law & Order, I suppose.

Yet, Easter feels refreshing to me. It always has. Spring is probably on the way...

...baseball is underway.

Take a deep breath.

Enjoy your day.

Get energized.

Don’t concern yourself with fake news, mean tweets, or mindless garbage.

Hang with those you love.

Find their basket.

Re-hide it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie