Adios!

Paul Ryan is retiring.

I can’t  even look at him!

Good riddance.

“I haven’t seen that tweet,” is his go to answer when Trump embarrasses the hell out of the country.

And he’s been completely missing. He grabbed all the money he could and now he’s quitting, along with 41 other GOP congressmen who are suddenly interested in their families.

Family values.

God.

All the garbage was trotted out yesterday and he told the country how proud he is of all the fine, fine work he’s doing to benefit the hard-working men and women.

I nearly threw up.

Paul Ryan will go down as a spineless, thieving coward who sold his soul to the devil.

“Grab them by the pu**y?”

“There are good men on both sides.”

“Mexicans are rapists.”

“I like my soldiers not captured.”

“You should see this guy.” (When making fun of the disabled reporter).

And Ryan is “troubled”?

He wasn’t “troubled” enough to condemn the rantings of a lunatic.

He took the money and ran...

...and now he’s telling us about he’s worked so hard and his kids only know him as a weekend Dad?

Boo-hoo.

Everyone goes to work.

Working for your family is being a Dad.

Here’s what he should’ve said:

“I stole enough. We’re rich now. I wanted to raid social security to make a few hundred million more, but Mueller is going to blow this whole thing up and I’m going to try and get out before the indictments are handed out. I hope I get away with it. Thanks, suckers.”

That’s what he meant to say.

I hope that I do see him again though...

...doing the perp Walk.

Crooked, spineless bastard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie