Two Wives

We're watching a show called Life. It's another NetFlix series and it's all right. Brody from Homeland is in it and since he's not kissing Claire Danes I'm all right with it.

But one of the guys who ended up dead in the show was living a double life:

With two wives!

Can you imagine???

I only have one wife.

That's plenty!

Now this guy did all right. Both of the women were lookers...no Kathy Fazzolari, mind you...but the guy went to great lengths to keep the women apart.

Which was a good idea.

He told them that he was a spy and would alternate weeks with his two wives.

They both bought it.

And then the guy ended up murdered.

(I won't spoil the story for you).

But I'm thinking that his death was a sweet relief.

Poor bastard was making two breakfasts no matter which house he was in on any weekend.

He was doing laundry in two places.

Emptying two dishwashers.

Listening to two sets of work stories.

(Okay, maybe that's me).

And there are certainly some obvious benefits to having two women who believe that you're their soulmate, but he was married to both of them for years...

...so the benefits were dwindling.

Now you certainly here such stories now and again. Some men have multiple wives, right?

If the wives now and accept it that's one thing, but if you're trying to hide it...that's a whole 'nother game all together.

That's going to get you killed.

Two wives?

Nah, I'm good.

Kathy has asked me if I would ever remarry if something happened to her and my standard answer is:

"No. You ruined it for everyone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie