3-Day Weekend!!!

Woo-hoo!!!

It's almost here!

The Friday before a 3-day weekend is a cool day.

Everyone is kinda' happy. People are friendlier.

"Have a nice weekend!"

Those words will ring out all day today...and I must admit...

...it's all changed for me.

I remember long weekends when the plans were set well in advance. The first two days would be a complete mess and the 3rd day would be all about rest.

Now.

It's just about the rest!

What I am not looking forward to is all the fireworks and having to try and keep my poor dogs calm.

Melky hates the 4th of July weekend!

Still, hopefully there will be some family time.

Maybe a nap or two!

The Yankees are out on the west coast which will kinda' ruin the plans to watch baseball...

...golf is still on hold because my legs don't wanna' work...

...but you know who else won't be working?

Me!!!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie