No Jail

Had a long drive on Tuesday and I put on CNN for a portion of it.

Man!

Everything is negative!!

Was that the Jewish star sent in the tweet by Donald?

Why didn't Hillary go to jail????

One thing after another...

...and then I listened to three speeches...

One by Trump.

One by Hillary.

One by Obama.

Speeches by political candidates are always nauseating, but this campaign season tops them all!

I have a few questions:

1). Will Obama try stand-up when he's unemployed?

He really has a great sense of timing and when he is off-script he speaks like a stand-up. I've done funny speeches and I can tell you, it's not easy and that timing is important.

He could do it.

2). If elected president will Donald continue with "amazing", "unbelievable", and the all-popular "I would never say that she's a crook but some of my people might suggest that, but I won't say it."

The Donald has a distinctive speech style as well and some people might say he makes up a lot of it, I wouldn't say it, but some people might.

And

3). Can you imagine 4 years of Hillary yelling in her speech voice?

It's disturbing.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

Like one of the nuns who battered me on a daily basis in grammar school (I deserved some of the beatings).

But the story of the day was that one of the candidates for the office of president was not indicted and story two of the day was that the other candidate made it 24 hours without saying something undeniably racist!

Your 2016 Presidential Election!

Maybe we should just try and give the office away in a game show format...

...we seem to be heading that way.

I'd vote for Sangia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie