Tomorrow?????



Never before have I been so conflicted. The first set of the books is scheduled to arrive this week...possibly even tomorrow...and I am sick with the idea that such a book ever had to be written, but proud of the fact that Jeff's message will be spread to hundreds or thousands of people.

My buddy, and Jeff's buddy, Pops said that he will not rest until it sells a million more copies than Sarah Palin's book.

In a perfect world it would sell a hundred million more.

A man of substance.

My head is spinning.

Order your copy through cliffordfc@roadrunner.com...leave your address and I will sign and send out and invoice.

I want to spread that message.

Best money you'll ever spend.

Come on, tomorrow!

Comments

Larry L said…
Can't wait to read it and spread the word!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie