A Relief


The man convicted of the murders in the home invasion in Connecticut has been sentenced to death. He is quoted as saying his death will be a relief.

I know where he's coming from.

Look at that friggen' snow.

Actually, it wasn't so bad. We all took turns working on shoveling and as you can see, Sam enjoyed it. Matt and Jake and Kathy and yes, even I worked at clearing the cars off and cleaning the end of the driveway.

"Bad news," Sam said after he and Matt finished a turn. "The plow just came by."

Yeah, the bastards! They push it all back in front of the cleaned out space.

So, I used my sore knee as a way to shorten my turn, but I cleared a bit...and lo and behold...when I got in the house (no hot chocolate ready, by the way) it was my left shoulder that ached horribly.

"At least it took your mind off your knee," Kathy mentioned.

A relief, I tell you.

A relief!

PS - isn't the shot of the moon just beautiful in that photo?

Comments

Gag said…
What, no friggen snow blower?
Cliff Fazzolari said…
No, it's a marriage long argument. I say we only need it for two days a year...Kathy wants to get one...guess who was crowing yesterday!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie