Oh Brother! Early Returns

The books are going out. If you haven't received yours yet, and you ordered one, don't worry, you will shortly!

Some of the early returns are in however and it seems that the message was sent and received.

Last night my buddy Brad sent me an email that had a wonderful sentiment attached saying that the 5 hours he spent reading it, at one sitting, may have changed his life. Then he explained that he would like for me to write one book that required that he have a bookmark.

As an author there isn't a bigger compliment, right?

My sisters, my uncle, my sister-in-law and a few others have also chimed in letting me know that Jeff's life was well-documented and that I had captured his spirit well. Every kind word goes straight to my heart and serves as a reminder that there is plenty of work to do so that Jeff's message reaches as many eyes as possible.

There are times, when I am watching Judge Judy when I wonder to myself if someone, somewhere, is reading words that I wrote down. Let me tell you, given the hours that goes into a project, you hope that someone is, right?

Of course, this story is so personal, so full of raw human emotion, so dear to all of our hearts that there certainly was some trepidation involved. Do we lay the entire Fuzzy story down on the line here in order to memorialize Jeff's beautiful life, or do we suffer in silent sadness?

First of all, did you ever me a quiet Fuzzy?

Secondly, the message is wonderful and clear. It was Jeff's message not mine.

Celebrate your life, your love, your family. Celebrate!

How could I mess up such a message?

Comments

Larry L said…
I have been checking my mail everyday. I hope it gets here before I have to return to work or may have to wait until I am traveling for work the second week of January.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie