Redirecting The Anger


Don't you hate guys like this guy?

He parks the car in two spots in a convenience store where there are just four parking spaces. I can see doing so if you don't want someone to park next to a luxury automobile (all right, I lied, that's selfish too) but this guy can't possibly be doing it this way to protect a hunk of crap, can he?

I had to park on the street. I went into the store and he was spitting out a thousand numbers for the lottery. I wanted to smack him with my newspaper.

So I buy the newspaper and I see LeBron freaking James on the cover. He's got an hour special tonight to tell us where his next hundred million is coming from.

I received my social security statement the other day. I have made 1.2 million over the last 24 years. I have .77 cents in my checking account, sore feet, a bum shoulder, and a lot of anger that needs to be redirected.

Tune in and see LeBron make an announcement that is going to get more play then the Cuban Missile Crisis. I won't be watching. I'll be puking somewhere. The sport is unwatchable anyway.

It isn't just guys that park like that either. Maybe it's the heat but outside of my immediate family (who happen to be vacationing at Camp Clifford) everyone else I know is bitching about something or other.

"It's tooooooo hot," some lady said to me as I passed her on the sidewalk.

"Go hang yourself," I nearly answered.

As you see, I'm not my usual Mr. Nice Guy Self today. I'm trying to redirect the crap that's building up.

It seems to be working too. Now if only LeBron will sign his deal and then lose for the next ten years.

That would make me happy as I scratch out a living.

I only need .23 cents to make a dollar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie