No More Tiger, Please!

I've had enough Tiger news. I don't want to hear anything more about him. I no longer admire him, will cheer for him, or frankly even care about him.

We have breaking news from Tiger Woods mansion - Elin was really pissed.

No kidding?

And Nancy Grace has been running the same footage for a week - Tiger making the call to have his name removed from someones phone. I've heard that ten times and that's just walking by the set.

Kind of reminds you of the OJ crap, without the bloody crime scene, doesn't it?

TMZ is reporting that Tiger Woods' Mother-in-Law is also pissed.

Yet the one person we haven't heard from is Tiger. Which begs the question, how does he respond? Does he cop to every feel he got, or does he deny? Does he play the sex addict card, trying to evoke sympathy?

Jesper Parnavik, the golfer no one knew about until now is more pissed than everyone else because that was his nanny for god's sake.

Yet I don't feel like Tiger can take enough punishment - yeah it's his business, but his business was in my business and if I have to cheer for him when he does good, I have every right to jeer him when he sucks. There are a billion reasons why he has to deal with it.

The writer of this blog is also pissed.

And therefore, no more mention of a certain great golfer - he's been banned. Like my sister said in an e-mail - I will no longer call him tiger - now he's cheetah.

Cheetah Woods - it has a nice ring to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie