Move Over, Please!

Just read an article about a married couple in Manhattan who paid $150,000 for an apartment in the greatest city in the world.

Remember that price...

The apartment is 14X11 or about 175 square feet. In two years, they will own the space.

14X11?

The dog's crate is about that size.

Yet they own the place and live in it - they say comfortably. They have a couple of twin beds in the space and enough room to turn around. They keep their clothes in the cupboards and keep extra sets at work.

There is no fridge, no appliances - how could there be? But they say they're happy.

A 27-inch tv is on the wall, and they share the space without too much of a hassle - they swear!

They dump their garbage down the hall. Use the bathrooms in the building - and love the fact that they are so close. She said this - he didn't comment.

I can't imagine - they paid almost double for the space then I did for my house, and despite the comfort of my home, I don't even share a bedroom with my wife. I need my room!

14X11 - 175 square feet. You turn around and she's there. You try to head to the tv at the same time and you end up on the floor in a heap.

Who wants to bet that couple ends up divorced?

14X11 - God Help them.

People need their space, don't they?

Comments

Spells disaster... $150K for a box? Vanity, pride... nice ingredients for divorce. But who knows?

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie