Which Star is Which?

The beach certainly lends itself to relaxation. We've been hanging around on the Jersey Shore looking for signs of Springsteen and spending time with good friends. The water is warm, the food fantastic, the beer ice cold - there have been some laughs recounting glory days, but mostly we're sharing, living and gazing skyward.
The stars filled the sky last night - stars that are up there each night that we take for granted. I look to the sky now, talking to my bro - wondering what is beyond - and its funny but in the calm of my surroundings, feeling as if I'm a small part of an unbelievable large universe, the sadness, which threatens me during normal days, seems nearly manageable.
Yet I can't tell you which star is which and that's a shame.
I'm going to get me a telescope and figure it all out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie