Now I Really Hate Krazy Glue

As a fiction writer you're always looking for the next angle. Many times you hold back on the drama because in the backdrop of real life it doesn't seem like it could truly happen. Yet truth is stranger than fiction and it presented itself in a story I read on the Internet.

A Wisconsin man was lured into a hotel room after answering an ad on Craig's List. Once inside he was asked to put a blindfold on and was tied to the bed - sounds like fun, so far, right?

Yet being bound and blindfolded by a complete stranger can be less fun than it sounds especially when three other women break into the room to teach you a lesson about being unfaithful - one of the other three women was the poor bastard's wife.

Of course, his behavior was deemed unacceptable by the crew of women and they decided to dole out their own punishment. They beat him a little bit, ripped off his underwear and Krazy Glued "a sensitive part" of his body to his stomach.

The Krazy Glue angle sold me on the story. I'm not even allowed to handle it around our house. I can't tell you how many times I had to go to my wife for help after gluing a couple of my fingers together. I can only thank god that I didn't have to tinkle while I was using it.

The women, of course, have been arrested and will now face charges of false imprisonment, but I bet you that they exchanged high-five's at the courthouse.

A few lessons here:

1). Craig's List doesn't sound like the best option for meeting new girls. Try the supermarket or church.

2). If someone offers to bind and gag you make sure you have some sort of background check first. And for god's sake at least lock the door.

3). If on a date and the Krazy Glue makes an appearance, do all that you can to just get it on your fingers and not your frank and beans.

I'm not making this stuff up. I wonder if he'll ever cheat again. Probably so - as soon as he guts unstuck.

Comments

Gag said…
LOL. I read this story this morning. OUCH!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie