My Andy Rooney Imitation

--- A friend of mine owes me $100 - who do I contact in Washington to get him to pay off the debt?

--- Tell me there aren't ghosts at Yankee Stadium - I fell asleep in the 4th inning last night with the television still going - I woke up with two outs in the bottom of the 9th and was able to see the closing ceremony. The ghosts woke me so I wouldn't miss it.

--- The Bills are 3 and 0 - worst three and 0 team in the history of the league - they're going to get smoked next week.

--- Speaking of Jeter - do you realize that he never played a game at Yankee Stadium when the Yankees were actually eliminated from post-season play! Never! They're on life-support and the plug is about to be pulled - but he can walk across the street knowing that every time he pulled on his cleats at the old park - that the Yanks still had a chance. This is also the 1st time he'll ever not be in the playoffs.

--- Speaking of the Bills - is Marshawn Lynch the ugliest human being ever? A friend of mine said he looks like The Creeper from the old Scooby-Doo show.

--- Anyone else tired of Obama, McCain and Palin? And where the hell is Biden? Hiden?

--- Bailout or no bailout? Regulation or deregulation? With the lack of intelligence on the Iraq war and the lack of intelligence on Wall Street perhaps we need to call it something other than intelligence. All you ever read about is the bad intelligence that they're getting fed. Where is the good intelligence? Who's coming up with the intelligence? Pee Wee Herman?

--- How can you not like Fall? The only problem with it is that the shit is coming soon. I'm looking forward to scraping off my windshield.

--- Tomorrow's Bruce's 57th birthday - now I'm feeling old. Yet again today I set a new record for the number of consecutive days that I've been alive.

Comments

I used your line last night - where's Biden? Hiden? Lots of laughs! Loved it.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie