Everything is Broken

"The dishwasher's leaking, we need a new one," my wife said.
"It ain't leaking," I said.

And that's as close as I come to fixing anything.

Woke up yesterday morning to a jammed-up computer. Something that was downloaded caused the date on my computer to change to February 29, 9999 - this of course, threw my virus protection out-of-date - I only paid for it until 9997.

It took me an hour of cranky-ass time to figure out the problem and work it out. Work sucked again with a lot of people calling- yet work is called work for a reason, so I was ready to roll come the new day.

Went to the first job to find that my camera broke - nothing but white lines across the photos. So, I tried to piece together all I know about such problems - and deftly held the camera in my right hand as I banged the top of the camera - Fonzie-style - with my left. The white lines were gone - replaced by a totally black background. Bastard.

Took seven straight phone calls about the Yanks being eliminated and tried to talk my way through each one. "At least we have the Bills someone said."

"The Bills are going to get smoked Sunday," I answered.

So here I sit - a rag stuck in the dishwasher. The computer date is on to the second, and the new camera battery is charging. I have a bottle of grey goose in the cupboard...

Ah hell, let's head back out and see what else can break for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie