Lazy Sunday

I squeezed one last round of golf on Saturday and while I was dreading swinging with cold hands, it didn’t work out that way.

The weather was great!

I parred 6 straight holes - not sure I’ve ever done that before and I even got a par on 18.

So, if that closes the year - I’m good.

(Well, not really, but what can you do?)

And we didn’t have a lot planned for Sunday - we got an extra hour of sleep and the football game from Germany was on early.

They watched - I put Ollie through his paces.

And there’s a lot being planned:

1). A vacation - yeah! We chose some dates!

2). A hot tub - there’s a lot to finalize there but they’re all good with it - if I write the check!

3). We replaced a printer and we also need to replace a dishwasher.

It’s crazy to me that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

The Bills played the night game and the boys were all fired up about it.

I thought about work and tried piecing together a schedule.

It’s going to be dark each night pretty early.

Temperatures in the 30’s…

…if we’re lucky.

Sounds like the hot tub is a good idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie