Daylight Savings Time

We moved the clocks back an hour last weekend, and there was some thought to getting an extra hour of sleep.

Someone should’ve informed my cat.

Miller had me up early on Sunday, and he’s stuck to his schedule all week.

That’s not the biggest problem.

I was having lunch this week as the sun was setting.

It’s pitch black by 5:30 in the afternoon, and I suppose that it’s always this way in the winter months, but it seems more irritating this year because there’s been so much effort into getting the time change garbage done away with.

No one appears to know why we are still doing this. There is a theory that it was for the farmers, or the fishermen or some such crap.

Now, the big problem is it is cutting into Ollie’s reps. We had worked out a schedule during the summer months.

I return from visiting job sites and before I even go to my office to write reports, Ollie gets 60 passes with the big football.

He then settles in beside me as I write reports. A couple of hours later, I toss him 60 passes with the little football.

Then dinner and 60 more passes with the baseball.

We are all screwed up because it’s dark after dinner now!

So, who do I petition to get this stupid time thing changed?

Ollie and Miller aren’t fans.

Me neither.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie