Apple šŸŽ Technology

“I’m not a patient man.”

I uttered that line to the poor woman who was tasked in helping me through an infuriating situation.

On Sunday, I got a message out of nowhere that stated that my Face ID did not work anymore because I needed to reset my Apple ID password.

I could handle that.

Or so, I thought.

I put in my old password and got a notification that the password was wrong.

Typed it again, and again and again.

I called Apple support. So did Kathy. They mentioned that I needed two forms of authentication, and sent a text to “my other I-phone.”

“I ONLY HAVE ONE I-PHONE!”

At the Apple Store they told me to call Apple Support.

Know what Apple Support told me?

TO GO TO THE APPLE STORE!

I lost it on the poor lady who tried to help me on the phone.

“What do I have to do? I’ve given you my phone number, my email, my mother’s maiden name, and the name of every pet I’ve ever had. I’m pushing sixty. Can someone please tell me how to change a freaking password?”

The woman was patient…

…but she didn’t help!

I currently have to wait 24 hours to even try again!

“It’s for the safety of your device,” she said.

“It’s in my freaking hand! It’s always in my hand! How much safer can I make it?”

She pressed me on setting up a time for our call tomorrow.

“If I call you at 4:00 will you answer?” She asked.

“Unless the phone is in Lake Erie,” I answered.

She laughed and then said the one thing that drives me insane:

“Is there anything else I can help you with today?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie