Pay-Per-View It!

The last president is about to be arrested for the ‘paying off a prostitute with campaign money because you cheated with her while your wife was home with the newborn fraud’ that is such a common problem.

“If they can come for me they can come for you!” He announced.

Yeah.

They should.

If I lie and steal and commit fraud I should be stopped. It’s the way the world works.

But the former guy wasn’t done. He announced that he’s being arrested on Tuesday and that Americans should take to the street to fight for him.

Not sure how many will do that because the last group that took up his cause are in jail.

But imagine knowing, or believing that you’re going to be arrested on Tuesday.

“Sunday we’ll have pasta for dinner and catch a movie. Monday I have to work and I’m thinking of making meatloaf. Tuesday is up in the air, though, because that’s when they’re coming to arrest me.”

Buddy of mine said that they should toy with him a little, sending a cop car by his home every half hour on Tuesday, and then not showing up with the cuffs.

That’s funny…

…but my idea is to pay-per-view the perp walk and arrest.

Send the proceeds to Jimmy Carter’s Habitat for Humanity foundation.

There would be a lot of Americans willing to pony up a hefty fee to watch the wig and makeup come off during a resisting arrest situation.

I do have some advice for him:

Just comply!

Would be a real shame if they had to hit him with a taser, or worse.

We know how those non-compliant people make out when the cops are afraid for their lives.

Anywhoha…

…a former president will be arrested.

Surely historical.

Well-deserved, by the way.

Now I’m hoping the dam has burst…

…and we have a pay-per-view arrest a week from now until 2024.

I hope they announce when it will be, seriously. I want to remember right where I was when it happened.

Do they serve McDonalds in jail?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie