Madness

The NCAA tournament this year has been an absolute catastrophe for anyone who has done a bracket.

I was done on day one, basically, and I had 3 freaking brackets!

What’s worse is that it looks like A.J. Renaldo is going to win some money and my son Sam might as well.

I’ll never hear the end of it!

There are zero of the traditional powerhouses anywhere near the Final 4 and either San Diego State or Florida Atlantic or some such crap will be in the final game!

That’s Madness.

And we have a big day here because Ollie is undergoing surgery to repair a saliva gland that he damaged by eating a freaking stick.

We had to play 3 rounds of football yesterday because he’s going to the injured list for a little while.

Probably won’t slow him down much…

…but leaping in the air and catching footballs will be frowned upon I’m sure.

My nephew John has returned home and that alone will bring a level of sanity to Camp Clifford…

…in fact, we need to shut it down for awhile as we make renovations for the summer.

Wish I had my bracket money back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie