Hollywood

Watched the Chris Rock special on Netflix and it got me thinking about the Hollywood connections because he spoke about being slapped by Will Smith at the Oscar’s.

I don’t know why I expected Rock to just play if all off and talk about how they were buddies and it wasn’t a big deal, but he took the exact opposite approach to it all.

He wants nothing to do with Smith. He also dropped the mic on all of it and showed that there isn’t any coming back.

Also, we watched ‘A Man Called Otto’ and I couldn’t help but think that I’ve always enjoyed Tom Hanks and how he is a hated man because he’s a liberal and there are crazy accusations about him.

Seems like the nicest guy in the world.

He became a poster boy for Hollywood being out of touch.

And of course, they’re all entertainers and actors, and we can’t ever know them but I’ll pretty much watch any actor regardless of what they supposedly identify as politically.

Jon Voight seems a tad off to me, but man he was great in Ray Donovan.

I love everything Billy Bob Thornton does and his personal life was all whacky all the time when he was with Angelina Jolie.

Which got me thinking about my favorite actors now.

I like Ton Hanks and Denzel in about anything. Bryan Cranston is incredible and seems like a great guy. Jason Bateman is great in comedies. We like Wahlberg and DeNiro and Billy Bob.

Nicholas Cage is always good.

But Hollywood or Hollyweird?

Chris Rock kinda’ opened up about it and laid out some of the craziness.

All that money and all that fame.

It’s only entertainment.

But watch ‘A Man Called Otto’ - it’s great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie