Come on College Hoops!

Carrot’s birthday is today. Love my beautiful, brilliant sister and her wonderful, talented children. Also a big fan of David who is one funny guy.

My sister has brought nothing but smiles to my face for years and years.

She’s the best.

Happy Birthday, Sis!

And as her birthday passes we begin preparations for Kathy’s birthday which is on St. Patrick’s Day and falls on the second day of the NCAA Tourney…

…which gets huge play here!

Sam is the engine that drives the train around here. He’s been talking about the tournament since November, but he’s struggling mightily as this is the first year in a long while that ‘Nova isn’t good.

I’m hoping they make it…

…but I haven’t watched it much.

Know what makes Sam happy?

Boeheim is out after 47 years as coach at Syracuse.

Sam couldn’t stand Boeheim.

For me, I was a huge Syracuse fan in the 1980’s and they drove me crazy.

I always kept an eye on them because I have some great friends in Syracuse and I liked to break their stones when ‘Cuse lost.

Everything ends!

Boeheim wasn’t going to coach forever and he didn’t appear to enjoy it much anymore.

So, March is the start of spring being here…

…it all starts with Carrie’s birthday.

Let’s hope it gets better from here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie