More Snow! NCAA!! Get Well Bruce!

I’ve reached the point of the year where I’m officially done with winter.

I played football with Ollie wearing gloves and a ski cap.

That’s enough!

The NCAA Tournament starts on Thursday and that will certainly bring some energy and Kathy’s birthday is Friday…

…which will bring a bit of energy.

But there is considerable worry here at Camp Clifford as the Springsteen Tour has ground to a halt!

Three straight shows have been postponed due to illness and you don’t have to be Monk to figure out who is sick.

They played without Nils and Steven and Soozie who had Covid early in the tour.

They can fill the spot of nearly everyone in the band with the exception of Max or Bruce, and Max appeared on a show over the weekend.

So, it’s Bruce!

“Will he be okay for the Buffalo show?” My nephew Johnny asked.

“I hope so,” I said, “Or we have bigger problems than just missing a show.”

“Like what?” He asked.

“Bruce is sick!” I said.

“Oh yeah. That’s not good!”

But life is all about hope, right?

Here goes:

I hope the snow goes away and my bracket is perfect. I also hope that Bruce is feeing better - like now - and that he’s 100% a week from tomorrow.

As Bruce might sing:

“We’re just around the corner from the light of day.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie