Insanity & Modern Family Reruns

My work days have been long.

It’s training season and there has been a lot of action as it seems all contractors are flat out.

The phone is ringing and the fact that the Bills are building a new home…

…we don’t have the people to do it!

And since things are all mine around the house…

…I walk in and clean things and entertain the pets and feed people…

…and we watch Modern Family reruns because Kathy has already seen everything because she can’t do much more than watch shows all day.

Not that I’m complaining…

…it’s a great show.

“I had a dream about Claire,” I said the other day. “Her and Phil came over for dinner.”

So, maybe we’ve watched too many episodes as of late.

But things are looking up because February is over.

I hate January, but I hate February even more. We at least have March Madness coming up.

What the hell do I serve the Dunphys when they stop by for dinner?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie