Winter Is Back

We had a tee time scheduled for this morning.

I was so excited.

“Golfing on Sunday,” I announced.

30 seconds later, Kathy had an announcement of her own.

“The high temperature is 31,” she said.

I checked it out.

Halfway through the week the course called my agent who sets up our tee times, and canceled.

On Saturday night, my phone beeped.

WINTER WEATHER ALERT!

I read one line of that freaking story:

“8 to 14 inches in locations south of the city.”

AHHH 

COME 

ON!!!

I want to put the heavy coat away!

We have a lot of work around Camp Clifford!

Enough is enough.

The Yankees open up the season next week.

I’m riding around with a golf ball that I want to hit straight down the middle on hole one.

Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but we booked another time for April 3rd.

Meanwhile, the shovels are still out.

BAH!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie