A Big Day!

It’s Saint Patrick’s Day.

I won’t be wearing green, but I’ve always enjoyed the day for my Irish friends.

Ain’t eating cabbage!

It’s NCAA Day!

Sam was up late as he got fired up for the games here in Buffalo. He’s going to be a zombie all weekend as he follows the brackets and lives and dies with Villanova.

I’ll be following it all with him.

And of course, it’s Kathy’s birthday.

She will feel a little left out, but we will make sure that we remember her day.

In fact, she’s kind of scheduling all around us.

Had a massage already from me.

Went to Bingo on Tuesday.

Will head to Bingo tonight.

We have kicked around dinner spots and as a Mom surrounded by males she has adapted and put her own teams into the NCAA brackets.

I was up really early today.

Too much excitement for the big day!

But first…

…the mule must work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie