Live A Little

The game of basketball has changed.

Due to the fact that Seth Curry of the Warriors can make 35’ shots (much like me back in the day) a whole lot of kids are firing them up.

Curry is a party of one.

The rest of the guys trying those shots are what we would refer to as ‘chuckers’.

No chance!

Then there are the missed free throws!

My God!

Kentucky was sent packing because they went 1 for 6 from the line in overtime.

Practice, boys!

But what a weekend for hoops. 

It was funny but Kathy and Sam were together watching the games on Friday afternoon when I got home from work.

I joined them after writing reports and was able to catch all of the Chattanooga game - which was a one point game - and then a lot of the Iowa State game.

I was yawning through that, but around 10:30 there were new games starting.

“Wondering if I can make another game,” I said.

Kathy & Sam we’re still going strong!

“Why don’t you live a little,” Kathy said. “Stay up past 11:00. It’s Friday!”

I didn’t even try.

They print the scores and put them on-line.

I’ll check it tomorrow!

More games coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie