Manfred Sucks

They knew about the collective bargaining agreement expiring for years.

The owners immediately locked the players out and stopped doing business.

Then they didn’t negotiate for 43 days.

When they finally made it to the table they didn’t negotiate there either.

They pretended to do it.

And now…

…the season is in trouble.

It will once again be a shortened season, at best.

Which sucks for those of us who use the sport to distract and have the games on as background noise for busy lives.

But my opinion now?

I want the players to stick with it.

Baseball has been embarrassing me for a long while now.

Minor leaguers can’t afford their own housing.

The shift.

Small market teams pocketing the money.

Hal Steinbrenner pretending he’s poor because he doesn’t want to exceed the luxury tax - which has served as a salary cap.

The shift.

Rob Manfred.

And finally…

…the shift.

Sit out the entire year.

I’ll watch golf.

Makes me sick.

Billionaires crying poverty again.

Embarrassing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie