Blah!

Paris is going to be a teenager soon, and she’s still a trooper…

…able to jump into the car for a ride…

…still quick enough to get away from Ollie in the backyard…

…but she struggles with mental difficulties from time to time. She will stare off into space, and she knocks stuff over, which is weird.

She also does a clicking sound with her teeth and there are nights when she doesn’t sleep.

She wants to see me. Which is troublesome because I like to sleep between the midnight and 5 a.m. hours.

I can’t be mad…

…but it led to kind of a blah mental day on Tuesday.

I still made all my appointments and visited with a whole bunch of people but I didn’t have the usual bounce in my step.

Those sort of days happen from time to time, right?

The other thing that has me feeling a little blah is that it’s still in the 30’s temperature wise!

My mind is ready for golf!

It’s not happening in the next ten days or so.

What to do?

I started cleaning things out!

Cupboards that haven’t been opened awhile in the second kitchen were looked into and I found a whole bunch of dinosaur sippy cups.

I grabbed one that Jake drank everything out of some 20 years ago…

…and I couldn’t just toss it.

I put it back into the cupboard.

Let Paris out into the backyard to play.

It’s still cold!

Blah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie