Absolutely Nothing

Russia blew up a Ukrainian hospital.

The photos and videos of what is happening over there is so heartbreaking.

Spoke to my Ukrainian brother, whose family is safe, so far. I listened to him break it all down, the rage and pain in his voice.

“Just slaughtering my people. Why?”

I have zero answers for him.

I’ve never understood those who study war and breakdown all of the battles.

Seems highly ridiculous to me.

Wiping out thousands of people for a money or land grab or over religious differences?

“Putin is a madman,” is now the media’s talking point.

Really?

We didn’t know that before?

“Russia has spent a great deal of time and money to try and pit Americans against Americans.”

Well.

That worked.

And what is so sad about all of it is that it happened right in front of everyone…

…like a slow car crash.

Remember when they were given a pass for messing with the American election?

How about the meeting between Trump and Putin that no one knows about because the interpreters notes came up missing?

Remember that?

Or the GOP senators spending the 4th of July in Russia?

It all led to this…

…absolutely murderous moment in time.

“War.

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing.

Say it again.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie