SPAM

I actually enjoy the meat in the can SPAM.

It’s great with fried eggs.

What I hate are spam calls, and spam emails.

I think the emails drive me more crazy!

I get 10 a day, and I try my best to hit the ‘unsubscribe’ button but that doesn’t seem to work.

And there are emails on everything! From a new car warranty to the mortgages that Tom Selleck sells to enlargement ads for certain things that don’t need to be enlarged.

The calls are even more irritating as they come in under numbers in our area code.

I’m running a business here!

Of course, the calls come in at the worst possible times…

…halfway up a ladder….

…carrying groceries in…

…on another call.

“Hi! I’m calling you about your car warranty.”

Click.

How does that work?

And what about the ones who want you to re-mortgage your house 🏠 over the phone with a total stranger from somewhere in India.

“Yeah! Let’s do it!”

In the end, it’s all a grand design to drive us crazy.

Wouldn’t life be better without these simple intrusions?

Why do we have to put up with it?

Do people actually purchase additional warranties that way?

Maybe they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie