Don’t Get Caught

The most vile thing I read about the school shooting in Oxford, Michigan was the LOL following the mother’s text to the shooter about “not getting caught.”

Her 15-year-old son was in trouble at school because he was looking up ammunition on his phone. There were also disturbing drawings of murdered children in his notebook.

The school notified those parents of the troubling behavior and his mother adds an “LOL”?

Beyond disturbing.

Forget that they bought him the gun. 

They, after being alerted of his bizarre behavior, insisted that he be returned to the classroom.

I’ve spent a lot of the last 3 days haunted by thoughts of what my life would’ve turned into and one of my children been shot in a classroom.

Incomprehensible.

Four children died that day.

How do those parents react to that “LOL?”

How do they not lose it when thinking about the fact that the school’s precautions ALMOST worked?

And just when I thought I couldn’t be any more disgusted a Republican congressman posted a photo of his huge family.

Everyone was holding a gun.

“Merry Christmas!” Was written below the obnoxious photo.

Two days after a school shooting that everyone is mourning this ignorant fool posts that photo?

Stupid.

It’s all just so damn stupid.

I don’t understand this nation anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie